Last updated May 16, 2022
Leah Davis LLC (“Leah Davis Coaching”) is dedicated to helping women of color build financial stability and enhance their wealth. We collect and use your personal information in order to provide these services.
- The information that we collect:
Leah Davis Coaching collects personal information:
- When you provide it to us.
This may include your:
- contact information, such as your email address and phone number
- home/office address
- age or date of birth
- credit card or other payment information
- information concerning your financial, career or other challenges, goals, experiences and circumstances
- any other information that you provide to us when you complete forms, including on our website, surveys, or otherwise provide us with information
- When you use our products or services, or visit our website(s).
This may include your:
- order and usage history
- transaction information
- information automatically collected when you visit our website using your computer or mobile device, including your IP address or other device address or ID, web browser and/or device type, hardware and software settings and configurations, the web pages or sites that you visit just before or just after visiting our website, the pages you view on the our website, your actions on the Site, and the dates and times that you visit, access, or use the our website.
- How we use the information we collect:
Leah Davis Coaching uses the personal information that we collect:
- To provide our services.
For example, we use personal information to:
- create, update and communicate with you regarding your account and our services
- provide support, guidance, and coaching that is personalized to your goals, challenges, experiences and other circumstances
- process payments
- generate and send you receipts
- Customer support
We use the information we collect to provide customer support, which may include investigating and responding to complaints.
Leah Davis Coaching may use personal data to market our services to our users. This includes sending users communications about our products services, features, promotions, updates, and events. We may do so through various methods, including email, text messages, social media, and ads on third party platforms.
- Legal proceedings and requirements
We may use personal data to investigate or address claims or disputes relating to use of Leah Davis Coaching’s services, to satisfy requirements under applicable laws, regulations, or operating licenses or agreements, or pursuant to legal process or governmental request, including from law enforcement.
- When we share your information
We may share you information with third parties in connection with providing our products or services. This may include sharing your information with:
- vendors and service providers
- payment processors and facilitators
- cloud storage providers
- social media companies, such as Facebook or Instagram, in connection with our use of their platforms to communicate with our users
- marketing partners and marketing platform providers, including social media advertising services, advertising networks, third-party data providers, and other service providers to reach or better understand our users and measure advertising effectiveness
- Google Analytics or a similar service to help us analyze how users use our website
- consultants, lawyers, accountants, and other professional service providers
Leah Davis Coaching may also share your information if we believe it’s required by applicable law, regulation, operating license or agreement, legal process or government request, or where the disclosure is otherwise appropriate due to safety or similar concerns. Leah Davis Coaching may also share your information with others in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Leah Davis Coaching assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another Leah Davis Coaching.
- Additional information
- Opt-out from communications
As explained above, we may use your e-mail address or other personal information send you promotional materials. You can opt-out of receiving promotional communications by following links provided in the messages, or by contacting us directly at email@example.com
- Limitation of Liability
By accessing this Site and/or providing us with Personal Information and other data, you expressly and unconditionally release and hold us harmless from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the use and/or misuse of such information.
- Requests and inquiries